How to Making Vietnamese Coffee Ice Cream Recipes - Vietnamese occasional|iced coffee|coffee|java} causes you to understand that the other weak cafe version of diluted coffee over ice is for wimps. Course-ground occasional is packed into a metal brewer, and therefore the thick, intense occasional slowly drips down into a tall glass stuffed with ice cubes and 1/2″ of sugary milk. because the hot occasional drips down, it melts a number of ice and mixes in with the sweet, sticky milk. What you finish up with is that the excellent concoction of made, creamy coffee.
Recipes and How to Making Vietnamese Coffee Ice Cream Recipes
- 1 (14-0unce/400 g) can evaporated milk
- 1 (14-0unce/400 g) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups (355 ml) heavy cream
- 2 0unces (60 g) c0ffee beans, ground (see note above)
- Seeds scraped from 1 vanilla bean, or 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Generous pinch of fine-grain sea salt
TOPPINGS: Fine ground coffee, sea salt, store-bought caramel
1. Combine the milk, milk, cream, coffee, vanilla, and salt in an exceedingly cooking pan set over medium heat. Cook, whisking typically, till the mixture begins to steam. take away from the warmth and let steep for twenty minutes.
2. Using a fine-meshed filter or a filter, strain the liquid into a bowl. cowl and chill for a minimum of three hours, however ideally long. Freeze per your frozen dessert maker’s directions.
To serve, top the Vietnamese Coffe Ice Cream with a pinch of ground c0ffee, caramel and a pinch 0f sea salt.